Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shady Business

Every summer I spend an obscene amount of time searching for the perfect pair of sunglasses.  I'm not picky about many things in life, but sunglasses seem to be one of the exceptions (along with hair products and spicy foods).  I love love love my TOMS shoes and the premise behind the company, so I was excited when they unveiled their newest project "One for One," featuring eyewear that follows the same model as the shoes.  Buy a pair and someone in need is helped.  I hate ordering sunglasses online, since you never really know until you try them on-so imagine my delight when I stumbled upon the "Vitual Try-On" application on their website.  From the comfort of my office at work I could (and did) spend a solid half hour "trying on" shades!  Now if only I could do this with bathing suits...or, maybe not?!



Which pair will I choose?!

 Read about TOMS "Summer of Sight" project for a little more info!

2 comments: